Forum de l'autoradio ancien jusqu'aux années 90s
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND-

3 participants

BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND- Empty BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND-

Message  twinspain Mer 13 Nov - 17:22

Hello friends, this is my new adquisition, Blaupunkt Woodstock sqr 06 ,the condition of this radio is like new , but has a problem with Fm ,all radio works perfect,cassette ,Am, buttoms ,etc , but Fm not sound ,i push buttom for search stations ,radio finds them but no sound ,i think that problem is with Ari , why? because display illumination is amber and not green(green is the normal use color ,amber is for ari) , i think that anything is blocked with ari and althoug I push  and hold ari buttom color not change, when I push ari buttom Ari name is shows in display and sounds the typical bip,bip,bip ,this only occurs in Fm, Am sounds perfect ,cassette sounds perfect . Anybody think which is the possible problem??
Thanks for your help
Javier
BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND- Woodst13

BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND- Woodst14

BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND- Woodst15

twinspain

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND- Empty Re: BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND-

Message  MP45 Jeu 14 Nov - 10:57

hello twinspain
You have no chance Rolling Eyes
I don't think it's due to ARI system because when you search stations, the ARI system stop only on the station with ARI and not the others.Do you have this symptom?
MP45
MP45

BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND- Empty Re: BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND-

Message  twinspain Jeu 14 Nov - 16:11

Dear mp45 in Spain no exist Ari, when i search stations with ari buttom on ,no stations are found , for this reason sounds bip,bip,bip, but when ari is off ,radio founds all stations but no sound , I have an another radios from germany and when you do search for stations and some stations are weak radio thinks that is ari station and display change to amber ,in woodstock no change it is amber ,It is that i think but probably im confused,Thanks for your words
J

twinspain

Message  Dudule Jeu 14 Nov - 18:00

MP45 a écrit:hello twinspain
You have no chance Rolling Eyes
I don't think it's due to ARI system because when you search stations, the ARI system stop only on the station with ARI and not the others.Do you have this symptom?
hello twinspain, yes it's right
On several Blaupunkt radios, you can choose the color of the display with the menu (probably DSC = Direct Software Control). So I mean the display color does not specialy say that ARI work !
Have you ARI written in the display or a button ARI lighted red ?
The bip ,bip you say is electronicaly created by ARI system but not received by the tuner !
Perhaps a problem Inside the FM tuner ??
I hope not !

Regards
@+
Dudule
Dudule

Message  twinspain Ven 15 Nov - 14:42

Hi Dudule, ARI shows in display when i push ari button,One thing, when i search stereo indicator not shows in disply too, but what is the problem for not sound?????????
J.

BLAUPUNKT WOODSTOCK SQR 06 -FM NOT SOUND- Woodst16

twinspain

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé