Forum de l'autoradio ancien jusqu'aux années 90s
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Blaupuntk radio info

3 participants

Blaupuntk radio info  Empty Blaupuntk radio info

Message  horse Sam 15 Aoû - 6:44

Hi, I'm from Vancouver,BC and I have a Blaupuntk SCD08  that I want to install in my '86 Carrera Cab...I purchased it off of a fellow who stripped the inside of his '88 Carrera with his son so as to be able to track race. In doing so, he cut the two radio harness's off about 4" from the radio. I have an amp in the car so if I can get someone to make new harness's can they go directly to the amp? It has RCA input/outputs..

You may not be familiar with this radio as it was named for North America - It's a Chicago SCD08. and  will play one CD. My current Blaupunkt only has a casscet which one - I have no casscets anymore and two - It doesn't work anyway nor does the radio.

I know that Blaupuntk makes the same radio with a different name. So in Europe do you happen to know what that would be? It's an '88 radio for Porsche's. Also does anyone happen to know what the 08 stands for? Or the wattage?

Thanks in advance
Best
Michael

horse

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blaupuntk radio info  Empty Re: Blaupuntk radio info

Message  Dudule Dim 16 Aoû - 22:41

hello horse,
SCD08 means "1988 CD without built in stereo amplifier"
You therefore need an external amp.
It is difficult to find the original cable between the radio and amp.
I think it would be simpler to repair the severed cable.

Best regards

@+
Dudule
Dudule

Message  Windair Mer 9 Sep - 16:16

Are you sure that your radio and amplifier have RCA input/outputs ?  I would say DIN like these :
http://antique-autoradio-madness.org/Blaupunkt/Blaup-Infos-Techn/Blaup-InfosTechn-DIN_2.htm

I also have two New York SCD 08, which are similar to your, and they fit perfectly in my Porsche equipped with factory amp under passenger seat.  As Dudule said, you need a correct lead to connect them together, but I'm sure you can find this on EBay

Blaupuntk radio info  881117DSC01228

Blaupuntk radio info  365070DSC01238

Bye
Windair
Windair

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé